Saturday, February 25, 2012

Feb.25th 2012

The day has finally come!  The trunks are packed, I've checked in on line and am beginning to mentally transition to my other world!
The miracles are in the details...so many details have to come together to make this happen.  Actually I am feeling so deeply humbled by God's attending to the details.  I realize in the scheme of the world this is a small thing, but the God I know cares about the details of snowflakes and spring flowers.  How amazing that he also cares about our small endeavors and blesses us!  Joy overflows from my heart from experiencing this truth!
I will be posting regularly on this blog if I have adequate internet.
I am glad you are joining me on the adventure.
Jen

1 comment:

  1. You go Jen! Have a great trip...you, as always are in my thoughts and prayers! Always remember you are still you!

    ReplyDelete